Monday, July 21, 2008

Introducing Shelbie Bruce

Hi Everyone!!!!

Welcome to my first blog. I’m Shelbie Bruce best know for my role as Cristina in the Movie “Spanglish”. I was 12 years old back then and have changed a bit since then. My goals and dreams have changed as I’m more aware of the world I live in. Reason why I felt the need to accept the great honor of being able to blog for you all. When I was younger my motivation for life, aside form God and my parents, was my acting. All I could think of was the next audition or job I was going to get or prepare for. After being invited to several charity events as a guest speaker, presenter, celebrity, etc…, I realized that acting was just the medium for a much bigger and exiting picture, a picture that would allow me to dream big and believe in myself so that I could motivate and inspire others to follow in my foot steps. I know I’m only 15 years old but, I can tell you that age should not restrict any one who wants to dream big.

Yes, I am an actress who has realized that acting is the venue to be able to touch other’s lives and hopefully you reading this blog will motivate you to “ALWAYS FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS”. I would like to close by sharing my favorite quote that my parents have always told my brother Robby and I. “WHERE THERE IS A WILL, THERE IS A WAY. JUST TRUST IN GOD AND BELIEVE IN YOURSELF”.

Visit: www.shelbiebruce.com

No comments: